Here are some of the things we have been busy doing this week:
Completing Learning Journeys for Rosie, Peter and Oliver. Please make an appointment with your child’s Key Person the week after their Learning Journey if you wish to.
- Observing our now much bigger caterpillars and drawing them using charcoal pencils.
- Talking about and drawing pictures of our fathers and discussing why they are great.
- Observing and feeding snails and our tadpoles that now have legs.
- Making spiral patterns using printing blocks and clay.
- Setting up the canal system.
- Using pegs and sheets to create dens.
- Using different voices for characters when retelling the story of the billy goats gruff.
- Making labels for the herb garden.
- Learning how to use a microphone and recording our voices
- Saying the initial sounds of our names and playing I spy games.
- Looking at the sounds m,a,s,d,t
Learning journeys for Jessica, Noah and Mikaela.
Tuesday Forest Group 2
Thursday Please ensure all Group 1 and 2 Forest children have handed in their slips and donations for their all day visit so Mrs Macdonald knows how many to cater for. Thank you
The Nursery Team