Here are some of the things we have been busy doing this week:
• Completing a Learning Journey for Sinead.
• Helping our new children to settle in.
• Holly’s mummy came in to talk about her work at the vets.
• Lots of imaginative play in the Vets corner.
• Some children enjoyed their first trip to Forest School.
• Experimenting with printing techniques and combining with painting and collage to create our own pictures.
• Listening to the story ‘The Queen’s Knickers’ and designing a pair for her to wear to the Royal Wedding.
Learning Journey for: Vinnie. All children will receive a Learning Journey each term. Please make an appointment with your child’s key person the week after their Learning Journey
Tuesday Forest Group 1 Please remember to bring full forest kit, waterproof coat and trousers and wellies even in summer as they protect from stinging nettles and ticks. Thank you
The Nursery Team