Here are some of the things we have been busy doing this week:
Completing Learning Journeys for Molly, Oakley and Holly.
- Please make an appointment with your child’s Key Person the week after their Learning Journey if you wish to.
- Making lots of models in the workshop.
- Visiting the library, listening to stories and choosing some new books.
- Listening for the initial sounds of words and playing I spy games. We have been finding objects that begin with a and c. Ask your child to find as may objects as they can that start with these sounds. How many did they find? You can keep a record of how many they find for each letter. Did they beat their previous record?
- Retelling the story of Jack and the Beanstalk using the puppet theatre.
- Imaginative play in the ice cream shop
- Talking about families (Owl Value of the month) and drawing and writing about them.
Next Week: Learning journeys for Florence, Freya and Mae.
Tuesday Forest School Group 2
Friday finish at 3.10pm for half-term break. Return Tuesday 6th June (no forest on this day)
The Nursery Team