Here are some of the things we have been busy doing this week:
• Completing learning journeys for Alfie and Matilda.
• Printing with oval shapes and devising our own patterns to
decorate them like Easter eggs.
• Making Easter hanging cards.
• Helping the new children who visited.
• Attending the Easter Service in school.
• Practising sidestepping, skipping and clapping in time in
the hall in preparation for May Day dancing.
We finish for the Easter Holiday on Thursday 29th April at 1.30pm
After Easter Nursery Drop Off
For children transferring to the Reception Class in September parents may now wish to say goodbye at the Nursery door and encourage the children to come in independently. Staff will ensure they are registered and will discuss menu choices with them. This will not only prepare them for September but will also ease congestion in the classroom.
The Nursery Team