Here are some of the things we have been busy doing this week:
- Completing Learning Journeys for Finn and Emilie. Please make an appointment with your child’s Key Person the week after their Learning Journey.
- Observing the frogspawn and now we have some tiny tadpoles which we shall hopefully see develop over the next few weeks.
- Using paint and printing techniques to create frogspawn and tadpole pictures.
- Making a please close the gate sign. Please remember to close the gate to keep your children safe.
- Making a wormery.
- Making cakes for Red Nose Day.
- Painting red nose self-portraits.
- Making a surprise (we hope you like them) and writing labels for Mothering Sunday.
- Practising country dancing for May Day. Advance warning: Girls will need dresses and boys trousers and white shirts. All must have sensible shoes for dancing. No crocs or slip on shoes like ballet pumps which fall off.
Sunday 10-11am Mothering Sunday Service at St Peter’s Church
Thursday New children visiting.
We have had several reported cases of nits please check your child’s hair.
Learning Journeys for Annabella and Arthur
The Nursery Team