Here are some of the things we have been busy doing this week:
• Completing a learning journey for Oliver.
• The new Nursery children come to visit.
• We used painting, collage, printing and writing to record the life cycle of a butterfly.
• Children transferring to Reception have been drawing self-portraits for their reports.
• Group 2 went to the forest for the day.
Learning Journey for: Millie H. Please make an appointment with your child’s key person the week after their Learning Journey
Tuesday 9.15am Nursery Sports on field.
Thursday 2.45pm Meeting in Reception Class for parents/carers of children transferring to Reception in September, with Miss Persaud and Miss Mayall, who has been appointed as Reception Teacher to cover Mrs Nixon’s maternity leave from September.
The Nursery Team