Here are some of the things we have been busy doing this week:
- Completing Learning Journeys for Freddie, Imogen and Mae. Please make an appointment with your child’s Key Person the week after you receive their Learning Journey.
- Walking to the Library and listening to the story Supertato before choosing some books to bring back to our classroom.
- Designing our own Supertato.
- Matching and naming colours. Please help the children to complete the colour sheet they have brought home this week.
- Learning to be independent, pouring our own drinks, using the toilet and putting our own coats on.
- Developing negotiating and turn taking skills.
- Enjoying stories including The Enormous turnip , Brown bear, Brown Bear what do you see? and A Quiet Night in.
- .Using the salt dough currant buns we made last week for imaginative play in the bakers shop.
- Practising writing numerals 1-5.
- Singing Happy Birthday to Annabella and Freya.
Please return colour sheets and bring in any red, green, yellow or blue materials or objects suitable for collage. Thank you
Tuesday (every week) Mrs Macdonald will be taking the Reception children to the forest. Miss Persaud and Miss Kershaw will be working in the Nursery.
Depending on numbers some Nursery children may join the Forest School Project in the summer term.
Thursday 9am The morning children and those who stay all day on a Thursday will be walking to St Peter’s Church for our Harvest Service. Children will need suitable shoes and a coat with a hood or hat. Afternoon children are welcome to meet us at the Church with their parents should they wish.
Learning Journeys for: Jessica, Peter and Emilie.