- Please make an appointment with your child’s Key Person the week after their Learning Journey if you wish to.
- Painting the bluebells in the forest.
- Caring for our sunflowers.
- Investigating what plants need to help them to grow (water). Observing changes in white carnations placing them in different coloured water
- Retelling the story of Jack and the Beanstalk using the puppet theatre.
- Counting beans and recording how many.
- Setting up an ice cream shop-making cones, collages of ice creams for bunting, making signs, labels and hats for ice cream sellers.
- Talking about families (Owl Value of the month)
Nursery News 12 May 2017
Here are some of the things we have been busy doing this week: Completing Learning Journeys for Maddie, Eleanor and Jack H