- Please make an appointment with your child’s Key Person the week after their Learning Journey if you wish to.
- Making lots of models in the workshop.
- Visiting the library, listening to stories and choosing some new books.
- Listening for the initial sounds of words and playing I spy games. We have been finding objects that begin with a and c. Ask your child to find as may objects as they can that start with these sounds. How many did they find? You can keep a record of how many they find for each letter. Did they beat their previous record?
- Retelling the story of Jack and the Beanstalk using the puppet theatre.
- Imaginative play in the ice cream shop
- Talking about families (Owl Value of the month) and drawing and writing about them.
Nursery News 19 May 2017
Here are some of the things we have been busy doing this week: Completing Learning Journeys for Molly, Oakley and Holly.