Here are some of the things we have been busy doing this week:
- Completing Learning Journeys for Conner, Teddy and Jarrod. Please make an appointment with your child’s Key Person the week after their Learning Journey.
- Enjoying the new mud kitchen, making delicious cakes and pies. Children will get wet and muddy so please check that they have a complete change of named clothes in a drawstring bag on their peg. They could also bring their wellies and a spare pair of shoes to wear indoors (all named please).
- Developing printing techniques with circles and dinosaurs.
- Learning how to use water colour blocks.
- Making number rubbings, learning to recognise, count and order numbers 1-6.
- Making card ice cream cones to use for imaginative role play. Can you find any cone shapes at home?
Monday 1.30pm Library Visit Please ensure your child has sensible shoes and a coat with a hood or hat. We will need at least two parents/carers to walk with us. Thank you
Learning Journeys for: Jack F and Maya
The Nursery Team