Here are some of the things we have been busy doing this week:
- Completing learning journeys for Archie and Mabel
- Talking about bonfire night experiences and drawing in our books.
- Colour collages, looking at blue and green materials and talking about their properties eg. hard, soft, shiny, rough or smooth.
- Creating many amazing brick structures.
- Playing Kim’s Game to help develop memory skills.
- Enjoying a visit from the Community Police Officers, trying on uniform, looking in the van, setting off the siren and blue lights.
Learning Journeys for: Milo and Alfie. All children will receive a Learning Journey each term. Please make an appointment with your child’s key person the week after their Learning Journey.
The Nursery Team