Thank you to all who returned the colour sheets. Such a wonderful collection of objects which the children really enjoyed sharing with us.
Here are some of the things we have been busy doing this week:
- Completing Learning Journeys for Freya, Jessica and Peter. Please make an appointment with your child’s Key Person the week after you receive their Learning Journey.
- Walking to St Peter’s Church and performing Oats and Beans in the Harvest Service. Didn’t they do well! Thank you to those who helped us to walk to the church and for your kind donations for the Food Bank.
- Learning to be independent, pouring our own drinks, using the toilet and putting our own coats on.
- Talking about the days of the week and singing a song to help us to learn them. Please continue with this at home with the sheet sent home today.
- Placing our photographs on the birthday chart and talking about the months of the year and which month our birthday is in.
- Enjoying stories including Oliver’s Vegetables, Handa’s Surprise and The Big Bad Owl.
- Creating collages from lots of different yellow materials and objects.
- Singing Happy Birthday to Bea.
Learning Journeys for: Mikaela, Lucas and Oliver.
Monday Individual School Photographs.
Friday On Friday we will be hosting a Teddy Bears Picnic in aid of NSPCC and Childline. Teddies are invited and we are suggesting a small donation if you can. Children will be preparing a picnic to share.