Here are some of the things we have been busy doing this week:
• Completing a Learning Journey for Amaryllis.
• Talking about fathers and why they are great.
• Making Father’s Day cards.
• Writing our names.
• Phonics assessments.
• Walking to the library, thank you to Natasha Perks who walked down with us.
• Observing our caterpillars that are now starting to form their chrysalises.
• Going out onto the field to practise running on a track, balance an egg on a spoon and do a relay race. We go onto the field each week. Children do not need a PE kit but do need to wear sensible shoes or trainers.
Learning Journey for: Elizabeth. Please make an appointment with your child’s key person the week after their Learning Journey.
Tuesday Forest Group 2 Please remember to bring full forest kit, waterproof coat and trousers and wellies even in summer as they protect from stinging nettles and ticks. Thank you
The Nursery Team