Nursery News 16 March 2018
Here are some of the things we have been busy doing this week:
• Completing learning journeys for Molly and Struan.
• Looking at the pirate book we have made with the photos of us dressed up on World Book Day.
• Painting a giant mountain complete with a working cable car.
• Outside we enjoyed many activities helping us to learn about Sweden.
• Finishing our Owl Babies display
• Printing and collage with different sizes of snowflakes, squares and circles.
• Helping the new children who visited
• Learning the names of the characters in Winnie the Pooh and admiring our new mural kindly donated by the Hewitt-Gray family.
• Practising sidestepping, skipping and clapping in time in the hall in preparation for May Day dancing.
• Next Week
Learning Journey for: Matilda and Alfie. All children will receive a Learning Journey each term. Please make an appointment with your child’s key person the week after their Learning Journey
Wednesday New children visiting
Friday Easter whole school service in school.
The following week we finish for the Easter Holiday on Thursday 29th April at 1.30pm
The Nursery Team