Here are some of the things we have been busy doing this week:
- Completing learning journey for Milo.
- Singing lots of nursery rhymes as it is World Nursery Rhyme Week and using instruments to accompany our singing
- Learning how to copy a simple clapping rhythm.
- Building some amazing towers with the bricks and comparing them to see which was the shortest and tallest.
- Using shapes to create our own pictures and learning the names of 2D shapes.
Learning Journeys for: Matilda and Struan. All children will receive a Learning Journey each term. Please make an appointment with your child’s key person the week after their Learning Journey.
The Nursery Team