Here are some of the things we have been busy doing this week:
• Making a card and saying goodbye to Mrs Nixon.
• Hunting for minibeasts in the garden and making bug hotels.
• Making caterpillar number lines.
• Observing our chrysalises and wondering when our butterflies will emerge.
• Going out onto the field to practise for sports day. We go onto the field each week. Children do not need a PE kit but do need to wear sensible shoes or trainers.
Learning Journey for: Amelie T. Please make an appointment with your child’s key person the week after their Learning Journey
Tuesday Forest Group 1 All Day Visit Please remember to bring full forest kit, waterproof coat and trousers and wellies even in summer as they protect from stinging nettles and ticks. Thank you
Wednesday Change over morning when the children visit their new classes and new Nursery children come to visit.
Thursday Whole school assembly to say goodbye to Rev John Acreman.
The Nursery Team