Here are some of the things we have been busy doing this week:
- Completing Learning Journeys for Jessica, Oliver and Struan. Please make an appointment with your child’s Key Person the week after their Learning Journey.
- Talking and drawing about our holiday experiences. Thank you for the lovely WOW! Sheets which the children enjoyed sharing with the class.
- Outside we have been busy making mud cakes and decided to make some real chocolate cakes that we could eat.
- Comparing how much water the whales and dolphins in the water tray would hold in their mouths.
- Making collages of flowers using bottle tops and lolly sticks.
- We loved the story Monstersaurus and talked about and drew the monster we would like to invent to make into a big book.
Learning Journeys for: Lucas, Mikaela and Noah .
Thursday World Book Day We shall be dressing up as characters from our favourite books. Please dress up and bring the book too as we shall be reading them with the children. (Fiction and non-fiction)
The Nursery Team