Here are some of the things we have been busy doing this week
- Completing Learning Journeys for Jack D. Please make an appointment with your child’s Key Person the week after you receive their Learning Journey.
- Conner was celebrating Thanksgiving with his family and his mummy Kelly came in and baked mini pumpkin pies with us which we all thought were delicious.
- Singing happy birthday to Maddie.
- We walked to the library and listened to some Christmas stories and sang Christmas songs.
- Looking at and talking about pumpkin and runner bean seeds.
- Making seed packets to store our seeds in so that we can plant them in the spring.
- Making collages with green objects.
- Making coloured outfits to support Power Ranger imaginative play and finding out how a sewing machine works.
- Watching BBC Numbertime Programme and learning to write numeral three.
- Friday afternoon the children watched the dress rehearsal of the Key Stage 2 production.
- There are cases of head lice in the Reception Class so please check your child’s hair this weekend. For advice visit
If all parents do this we can prevent it spreading thank you
Learning Journeys for: Emilie
Friday 2nd December – Christmas Fair – 5-7pm
Dates for your diary:
Saturday 10th Dec11am and 2pm The Snowman Film and Concert at St Peter’s Church Adults £6 Children 3 and over £4
Wednesday 14th December Nursery Christmas Party Lunch and Games 12.30-3.10 There will be no morning session on this day. All children are invited to attend from 12.30-3.10 in party clothes.A list to ask for donations of food and help will be put up next week. Any questions please see Mrs Macdonald.
Thursday 15th Dec – Christmas Carol Concert at St Peter’s Church – 9.30-10.30am
The Nursery Team