Here are some of the things we have been busy doing this week:
Completing Learning Journeys for Florence, Freya and Mae.
- Please make an appointment with your child’s Key Person the week after their Learning Journey if you wish to.
- Making a giant beanstalk and working out how to help Jack to climb up it.
- Mrs Macdonald attended the Early Years Conference in Oxford on Wednesday.
- Planting our runner bean plants outside.
- Lots of activities relating to 5 little ducks rhyme including a visit from some live ducklings.
- Listening for the initial sounds of words and playing I spy games. We have been finding objects that begin with m and s. Ask your child to find as may objects as they can that start with these sounds. How many did they find? You can keep a record of how many they find for each letter. Did they beat their previous record?
- Summer time – We recommend you put the ‘once a day’ sun cream on your child before they come to school if possible. No open toed sandals please however Doodles (or similar) are fine. We also recommend sending your child to school with a named sun hat
Half Term return to school on Tuesday 6th June (no forest) Have a lovely week we look forward to sharing WOW sheets with the children. Thank you to those who have offered to water our sunflowers and runner beans.
Learning journeys for Archie, Rosie and Freddie.
The Nursery Team