Here are some of the things we have been busy doing this week:
- Completing Learning Journeys for Heath and Savannah. Please make an appointment with your child’s Key Person the week after you receive their Learning Journey.
- Welcoming and settling the new children. This week we have welcomed Tabitha.
- Harvesting our sunflowers, observing them, looking at a painting by Van Gough and painting our own sunflower pictures.
- Printing with corks to create sunflower patterns.
- Walking to the Library to choose some new books.
- Learning how to use a variety of programs on the interactive board that help to develop hand eye coordination, mark making and turn taking.
- Enjoying retelling the story of The Three Billy Goats Gruff using props.
- Dressing up in something gold or yellow, in aid of Children’s Cancer and Leukaemia Group Charities
Next Week: New children starting.
Learning Journeys for: Liberty and Tabitha. All children will receive a Learning Journey each term.
All parents who have signed up for parentmail should receive this via text or email. Please speak to the Office if this is not the case.