Here are some of the things we have been busy doing this week:
Completing Learning Journeys for Lucas, Struan and Conner.
- Observing and releasing our butterflies.
- Forest Group 1 spent the whole day in the forest, cooked their own lunch and made flags, medals, dreamcatchers, wishing wands and some amazing cars and motorbikes. Many thanks to our parent helpers; we could not have done it without you.
- The children moving into the Reception Class enjoyed a morning visiting their new class.
- Walking to the library to listen to some stories and to choose some new books.
- Using paper to create motorways and roads and using them with the garage for imaginative play.
- Experimenting with paint, mixing colours to see what other colours we could create.
- Making get well cards for our friend Jack.
- On Friday we practised for our Sports Day, which is Tuesday 11th July at 10.30 am and 2.10pm.
- Next Week:
Learning journeys for Teddy, Jack F and Jarrod
Tuesday Forest Group 2 all day visit Please arrive by 9am collect at 3.10 as usual. Children must have wellies, waterproof trousers and a waterproof coat to protect from stinging nettles, tics and the weather.
Wednesday New children starting in September will be visiting.
Friday Open Afternoon 1.30pm followed by FOHNS Family BBQ from 3.15pm
The Nursery Team