Here are some of the things we have been busy doing this week:
• Completing Learning Journeys for Betsy and Jamie.
• Performing our May Day dance, didn’t they do well!
• Having our class photograph taken with our friends and teachers.
• Lots of gardening, planting sunflower seeds, tomatoes and peas.
• Continuing to enjoy the story Dear Zoo and talking about our pets. If anyone has a pet they would like to bring to school please see Mrs Macdonald or send in a photo.
• Finding out what a vet is and setting up a vets surgery in the home corner.
• Observing tadpoles we found in the pond.
Learning Journey for: Theo and Jaxson. All children will receive a Learning Journey each term. Please make an appointment with your child’s key person the week after their Learning Journey
Monday Bank Holiday
Tuesday Forest Group 1 Please remember to bring full forest kit, waterproof coat and trousers and wellies even in summer as they protect from stinging nettles and ticks.
The Nursery Team