Here are some of the things we have been busy doing this week:
• Completing a Learning Journey for Freya.
• Enjoying listening to and watching the story of The Very Hungry Caterpillar by Eric Carle.
• Taking delivery and observing some tiny and very hungry caterpillars.
• Painting fruits on card and making a hungry caterpillar to munch them. ( Please practise cutting with scissors at home.)
• Printing with apples, oranges and pears.
• Counting caterpillars on leaves.
• Going out onto the field to learn how to run on a track, balance an egg on a spoon and do a relay race. We shall be going onto the field each week. Children do not need a PE kit but do need to wear sensible shoes or trainers to school.
Learning Journey for: Amaryllis. Please make an appointment with your child’s key person the week after their Learning Journey
Tuesday Forest Group 1 Please remember to bring full forest kit, waterproof coat and trousers and wellies even in summer as they protect from stinging nettles and ticks. Thank you
Wednesday 1.30 Library Visit. Please sign up if you are able to walk with us. We will need at least two parents. Thank you
The Nursery Team