Here are some of the things we have been busy doing this week:
- Completing learning journeys for Freya, Oliver P and Millie.
- Learning about Chinese New Year (16th Feb) and how children celebrate it.
- Making Chinese lanterns.
- Learning to use scissors, (please help the children to practise this at home as it takes a while to develop the muscles in their hands necessary to operate the scissors).
- Dressing up in traditional Chinese costumes.
- Watching the 2017 Chinese New Year Parade and Lion dance in London on the interactive board.
- Cooking vegetable stir-fry on Friday with the Learning Journey children.
Next Week: Half Term Holiday
Learning Journey for: . Jack, Tabitha and George. All children will receive a Learning Journey each term. Please make an appointment with your child’s key person the week after their Learning Journey
Book Week 19thFeb Nursery and Reception Owl Babies by Martin Waddell please read it with your children if possible; maybe the library has a copy.
The Nursery Team