Here are some of the things we have been busy doing this week:
Completing Learning Journeys for Archie, Rosie and Freddie. Please make an appointment with your child’s Key Person the week after their Learning Journey if you wish to.
- Sharing WOW! Sheets (thank you), talking about our holiday experiences and recording by drawing and writing in our books.
- The children moving into Reception in September have been developing the confidence to come into school independently.
- Mixing paints
- Making dough
- Printing with 3D shapes and learning the names for cones, cylinders and cubes.
- Planting pumpkin seeds and making labels.
- Observing our new tiny caterpillars.
- Using our voices to recall key phrases of characters in our favourite stories eg. Daddy Bear, Wolf, Giant and a little pig.
- Learning how to use a microphone and recording our voices
- Looking at the sounds m,a,s,d,t
Learning journeys for Rosie, Peter and Oliver.
Tuesday Forest Group 1
The Nursery Team