Hook Norton Church of England Primary School
Available to Hire
High quality facilities available to hire for day/evening or residential visits in a beautiful setting with the benefit of on-site parking
· Field Study Centre – suitable for day visits, smaller/children’s parties, meetings, events and community groups. The excellent self-contained facilities include a large multi-purpose room (72.4m2), fully fitted kitchenette, entrance hall. Two separate washrooms, each with two showers, six basins and three toilets. One staff bedroom with 2 beds and en suite shower and toilet. Drying room with washing machine and tumble dryer. The Centre has 18 beds for residential visits - groups may also camp in the grounds.
· Hall – a large (150m2), bright and airy multi-purpose hall, opening out to our beautiful Courtyard, suitable for indoor sports, larger parties, social events and community groups (with access to tables/chairs) – available for one-off or regular bookings.
· Outdoors – our school grounds include a stunning courtyard, large grassed playing field, wildlife/pond area, and two hard playgrounds - one large, one small (separated by a purpose-built Sports Wall).
· Cost: There is an hourly charge for day visits, residential rates for overnight stays, and special rates for children’s parties and charitable groups.- please contact the school for details.
· Enquiries: Please contact the School office between 9.30am and 2.30pm during term time - telephone: 01608 737379. E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org